Recalling My Biomic Nightmares!


It's really funny how there were times I actually dreamed I was not scared of Gear but the Biomen?  Actually, maybe it's because Doctor Man's story sort of gave me guilt trips as a child like I intended to become the world's greatest genius, I wanted to cybernetically alter myself until I am purely mechanical, how I started to view my human emotions and weak and sought to well... rule the world.

Part of my nightmares weren't purely nightmares.  I saw myself wearing a wig, carrying a staff, having cybernetic body parts and... I was practically ruling New Empire Gear (back then I only knew it as the Neo Empire).  I would proclaim myself as the "world's greatest genius" and that, every other competition to my scientific knowledge had to be eliminated.  I had my Big Three, Farrah Cat, the Beastnoids and some giant monsters.  In most of my dreams, I was Dr. Sean, not Dr. Man!


What became part of my Biomic Nightmares was... the Bio Robo.  Nothing was really funnier to why the Biomen seldom gave me nightmares.  That is, I was gloating about destroying every known scientific knowledge that could threaten me but one day, all my life's work had gone to waste.  I simply couldn't accept it.  I started my, "ONORE BIOMAN!" moments in my dream where I simply saw myself as a supreme mad scientist thwarted by the Biomen.  I seldom saw myself punishing the Big Three then my head gets haunted by, "Who could have sent the Biomen to stop me?  Damn!"  While I did cry watching Mika's death as a child, in my dream I was soon laughing at it only that the next day or week, Jun becomes the second Yellow 4 which made me go "ONORE!" again.


Nothing perhaps was scarier for me than to perform Dr. Man's experiments on myself to become the world's greatest genius of all time.  I was soon warned by a friend (who I would later hate and oppose because I didn't share his ideology) that the experiment would be too dangerous to do but I didn't listen.  Then I found myself starting to accelerate my intelligence until I quickly become an old man with nothing left in one's mind but world domination, deciding that becoming a cyborg would be my ultimate destiny and I would take over the world.  I always thought that dream of becoming very old so quickly always freaked me out, especially when I dreamed that I looked at myself in the miror after conducting Dr. Man's experiment on myself and smashing the mirror, seeing the disfigurement I had caused myself... I was even afraid to look at the mirror the next day thinking I prematurely aged.

So overall, I always thought that somehow Bioman did influence me to examine my conscience for the better, after having those Biomic Nightmares!

Comments