Recalling My Biomic Nightmares!


It's really funny how there were times I actually dreamed I was not scared of Gear but the Biomen? Actually, maybe it's because Doctor Man's story sort of gave me guilt trips as a child like I intended to become the world's greatest genius, I wanted to cybernetically alter myself until I am purely mechanical, how I started to view my human emotions and weak and sought to well... rule the world.

Part of my nightmares weren't purely nightmares. I saw myself wearing a wig, carrying a staff, having cybernetic body parts and... I was practically ruling New Empire Gear (back then I only knew it as the Neo Empire). I would proclaim myself as the "world's greatest genius" and that, every other competition to my scientific knowledge had to be eliminated. I had my Big Three, Farrah Cat, the Beastnoids and some giant monsters. In most of my dreams, I was Dr. Sean, not Dr. Man!


Nothing was really funnier to why the Biomen seldom gave me nightmares. That is, I was gloating about destroying every known scientific knowledge that could threaten me but one day, all my life's work had gone to waste. I simply couldn't accept it. I started my, "ONORE BIOMAN!" moments in my dream where I simply saw myself as a supreme mad scientist thwarted by the Biomen. I seldom saw myself punishing the Big Three then my head gets haunted by, "Who could have sent the Biomen to stop me? Damn!" While I did cry watching Mika's death as a child, in my dream I was soon laughing at it only that the next day or week, Jun becomes the second Yellow 4 which made me go "ONORE!" again.


Nothing perhaps was scarier for me than to perform Dr. Man's experiments on myself to become the world's greatest genius of all time. I was soon warned by a friend (who I would later hate and oppose because I didn't share his ideology) that the experiment would be too dangerous to do but I didn't listen. Then I found myself starting to accelerate my intelligence until I quickly become an old man with nothing left in one's mind but world domination, deciding that becoming a cyborg would be my ultimate destiny and I would take over the world. I always thought that dream of becoming very old so quickly always freaked me out, especially when I dreamed that I looked at myself in the miror after conducting Dr. Man's experiment on myself and smashing the mirror, seeing the disfigurement I had caused myself... I was even afraid to look at the mirror the next day thinking I prematurely aged.

So overall, I always thought that somehow Bioman did influence me to examine my conscience for the better, after having those Biomic Nightmares!

Comments