My List of Sentai's Most Professional Rangers

Here's a list of who I think are Sentai's most professional rangers. They are:

Gou Shirou/Red One- He's one professional member. Somehow he's your typical leader that I'm inspired to follow.

Shingo Takasugi- I count him as another most professional ranger, he's your ideal second in command. Besides, he's the one who talks Ryuuta Nambara (my favorite member of the Bioman team) out of his rashness.

Daichi Yamagata/Black Turbo- He's the most professional member of the Turborangers. In fact, he's far a better leader than Riki Honoo is. He's calm, collected and gets mad when he needs to in order to keep the team together.

Ryu Tendo/Red Hawk- He's the type to succeed in not letting personal things affect his work and the fact that he accepted he could be wrong makes him more professional, especially during the time it as Guy Yuki's turn to awaken him because he was deluded that he was still with Rie Aoi. He's still more professional even when Guy Yuki matured in the series. Still, my favorite Jetman member.

Hoshino Gorou- Well I think he wouldn't be leader if it wasn't for his outstanding leadership even with his weaknesses.

Gaku Washio/Gao Yellow- He's a professional air force pilot. In fact, I find better than Kakeru Shishi.
Hoji Tomasu/Deka Blue- Need I say more? Maybe. Well Hoji Tomasu is one to do things right and by the rules, even if it cost him his heart to be ripped off especially when he had to put Mikene Clord out for good who was by the way his girlfriend's younger brother. In fact, he's been far better in putting away personal things from work than the rest of the team or perhaps any of the other rangers in this blog.

Jasmine Reimon/Deka Yellow- I put her as a professional ranger, besides she's the one who can tame the rather rash Tetsu Aira/Deka Break (couple hint?) and she is the female brain of the group. Well I wonder if she's really smarter than Hoji Tomasu which I think she is.

Souta Megumi/Bouken Blue- I think he counts. Well he's an expert in computers plus he's the real team brain.

Sakura Nishihori/Bouken Pink- She's the group strategist no doubt so she counts.

Comments