Disclaimer: Super Sentai is a property of Toei. Also I'm no expert in Super Sentai either, I'm just me sharing my thoughts on the franchise. Currently accomodating Project RED in this HOBBY BLOG.
Belated Happy 42nd Birthday Tetsuo Kurata
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
I'd like to wish Tetsuo Kurata a happy 42nd Birthday. This may be a Super Sentai blog but still... I was a Kamen Rider fan back then. :-P
Of course Tetsuo Kurata is always awesome. Kamen Rider Black is da bomb.
ReplyDeleteI'm Indonesian and I still dearly remember how the Indonesians called him... "Ksatria Baja Hitam" AKA "Black Iron Knight". Awesome show.
And yes, I did had a fanboygasm when he appears in Decade.
hey i dont blame you black and black rx are one of the greatest rider series and maybe he could be a sentai warrior wouldnt that be awsome
ReplyDelete