
It's midsummer and I guess it's almost time for vacation to be over. The World of King-Ohger is kinda hard to understand since it's not a Planet Nation. It's another version of Earth (called Chikyu or Terra). This week's episode heats things up literally. The planet is experiencing an unusual global warming because of a new Bugnarok plot.

Desnarak VIII plans to finally blow up the Earth. Kamejin is scared to death thinking about it. Gemojim reports everything to Jeramie. Jeramie himself decides to confront Desnarak VIII. I wonder how many Desnaraks have been taking over since Jeramie's 2000 year slumber?

As the weather of the World of King-Ohger heatens up - the other monarchs make demands. Gokkan is also suffering from the heat wave. Servers at N'Kosopa are overworked. Ice in Gokkan has melted. Agriculture in Toufu is affected. Well, Ishabana must be getting too full of patients.

It's revealed that Desnarak VIII plans to enter the core of King-Ohger's Earth and become powerful. It's really giving the message if that if the Bugnaroks can't have the Earth - no one will. Though it seems that Desnarak VIII has been focused more on his own interests. I wish the show had more good Bugnaroks who are seen suffering under the rule of Desnarak VIII.




Festivities at Shugoddom begin. I guess Shugoddom isn't as affected yet. I kinda like how the countries are now showing their specialities. Rita is still emo as ever though. Why these people are dressed up like the people in Toufu is something. I guess Toei Ltd. wants to make an ultimately strange scenario no different than what happened in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers' "Wild West Rangers" arc. A wild west where Aisha's ancestor and Adam's ancestor are there just feels out of place. I guess Toufu's a tropical place and never snows. I guess Toufu's clothes are ideal for the hot weather. Toufu even leads in a song number when they prepare some noodles.
Gira does need to shed away his split personality. Gira's probably too used to his "Tyrant King" persona because he played it often with the children. Then again, Gira's many times great-grandfather Reinol Husty was a tyrant in the movie. I'm yet to see the movie and I want to see it. I guess that explains why Racules didn't rule wisely either. Apparently, Racules' plan was to simply fulfill what his many times great-grandfather failed to carry out. I wonder if Racules is really gone or what could happen next. There's really no hint from Masato Yano that Racules is gone. I'm missing the fool already for his EXTREMELY HIGH ENTERTAINMENT VALUE.
Desnarak VIII is one that's full of hatred. Jeramie tries to talk about history with Desnarak VIII. What really drove the Bugnaroks underground 2,000 years ago? What was the love story behind Jeramie's parents that led them to be ostraczed by both sides? As a villain, Desnarak VIII is motivated by hatred and nothing more.
Gira does manage to join the festivity. I guess Boone never knew that Jeramie was also that Spider-Man who helped gain the parts. What was messed up with the historical records? Jeramie feels some remorse for what may not be his fault.
I kina like this non-convential mecha battle. Zarigajim is a crayfish. I do feel that it's intentional because it's the summer. If there should be a beach episode - I think it should be held at Toufu. I think it's not going to happen but what if there's one at the works? Anyway, I kinda wish they broiled Zarigajim in a giant pot for laughs. Fishing the monster was already funny enough. Why not broil him? Maybe, do the same thing that Ultraman Taro did with a crab kaijin. Maybe, have enough crayfish meat for the five kingdoms!
More of Jeramie's past is revealed. Apparently, Jeramie's mother was a Bugnarok noble based on the surname game. I guess the royalty went against the romance between a Bugnarok princess and a human man. Jeramie does feel guilt for something that's most likely beyond his control. Jeramie ties the others to take care of Desnarak VIII. A very foolish decision indeed but people with a terrible burden can make mistakes like that!


Next week will be one CRAZY episode. It's the debut of the 20+ Megazord combination. Okay, I wonder what Toei is thinking about huge Megazord combinations for some time now? I guess they've been making several mecha with Power Rangers in mind. Just think that after Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - Toei Ltd. can't resist jacking up the toy sales! I guess it's because it means more money in the royalties. I guess Bandai saw the potential and kept it on the agreement. The same might also go for Saban Entertainment as to why it had a long working relationship with Toei.
Comments
Post a Comment