More Dekaranger Group Pictures

Here are some pictures of the Dekaranger cast. Sigh I wish I could just meet them in person. :-P

One of the photos where the cast members are kind of fooling around but Ayumi Kinoshita kind of looks serious. Reminds me of the incident when Jasmine-san banged me on the face!

I guess they're getting ready to face the audience.

Two lovely ladies and their most professional superiors. I kind of wonder doesn't the guy dressed up as Doggie Kruger get heated up?

Dramatizing the capture of Deka Pink in a very good way.

On stage, Mika Kikuchi shows she can really fight.

Hey where has Hoji/Deka Blue gone too? We can't find him.

And just one more... a really cool photo. Ryuji Sainei looks FUNNY.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Coincidence With Golion, Zyuranger, Lion Voltron And Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers?

Amazing Coincidences Between Yasuko Kobayashi And Judd Lynn?

Five Reasons Why I Prefer GoGoFive Over Fiveman

Differences Between Power Rangers' Girls and Super Sentai's Girls... LOL.

My Current List of More Mature Super Sentai Series Based On Series I've Watched From Start to End

My List Of Hot And Cute Super Sentai Heroines

Five Reasons Why I Think Ohranger Is Better Than Power Rangers Zeo

Are Darker And Edgier Super Sentai Seasons No Longer Feasible?

A Late Tribute to Thuy Trang

Can Super Sentai's Declining TV Ratings Be Attributed To TV's Dying State Due To Increasing Internet Viewership?