So GoGo V Is Getting Subbed By Another Imagination Station


Based on Another Imagination Station's Facebook page, GoGo V is getting subbed very soon.  So what's my real point?  Now that I have quit acting like an expert on the matter (which I did in the past) and instead, decided to be myself... I am looking forward to Gogo Five's subs.  The fan sub group was responsible for the reason why I was able to watch Abaranger from start to end (and yes, I was only making assumptions that Mikoto was brainwashed and crazy, when he wasn't).


I will admit, the excitement is really practically "killing me".  I have seen some raw episodes of Gogo V but trying to understand from raw can be very annoying.  After the horror that is Magiranger (sorry for pretending to like it) and I am still wanting more Fiveman subs (I only saw it in Tagalog before), I am eager to actually see Gogo V with subs.  I'm thankful I haven't seen this series horribly murdered with awful Tagalog dubs!


What I always wanted to joke was how the costumes of Gogo V have resemblances with Fiveman's costumes.  Back then, I played the Lightspeed Rescue game on the Playstation One when I made that comparison and discovered the existence of Super Sentai all the more.  It was a nice game but I'm still more of a Super Sentai fan.  Fiveman was the very first sibling Super Sentai, Gogo V might be viewed (at least by me) as an "upgraded Fiveman".  I still wish for more Fiveman subs... where are they?  The same goes for Bioman!  Fortunately Maskman and Jetman have complete subs!

Meanwhile, I hope this project will meet the task of subbing it from start to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Coincidence With Golion, Zyuranger, Lion Voltron And Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers?

Amazing Coincidences Between Yasuko Kobayashi And Judd Lynn?

Five Reasons Why I Prefer GoGoFive Over Fiveman

Five Reasons Why I Prefer Gekisou Sentai Carranger Over Power Rangers Turbo

Differences Between Power Rangers' Girls and Super Sentai's Girls... LOL.

My Current List of More Mature Super Sentai Series Based On Series I've Watched From Start to End

My List Of Hot And Cute Super Sentai Heroines

Five Reasons Why I Think Ohranger Is Better Than Power Rangers Zeo

Are Darker And Edgier Super Sentai Seasons No Longer Feasible?

A Late Tribute to Thuy Trang