Zyuohger 35: Bangray No Saigo Or... The End Of Bangray!


It's sad to see a cool villain die. I know how it felt losing some really cruel adversaries get written off so soon like Prince Junior in Kakuranger and Gurail in Megaranger. I felt that Bangray should remain like Basco did but I guess the producer Takaaki Utsunomiya no longer wanted to do anything with him. 

It follows up with Yamato's capture last episode. Bangray really knew how to play his cards well. He could detect that it was a fake Cube Whale. He wanted Cube Whale. The Zyuohgers came up with some plan that was expected. They managed to fake their deaths and spring back into action to defeat Bangray. The action scenes were pretty cool for both the main cast and the stuntmen. 

It was nice to have Cube Whale combine with everyone to form Wild Tousai Dodekai King. Are the designers running out of imagination or are they trying out something new? Can't decide really since some new school shows try to improve retro look but I think this one is weirder than the other combinations. Not even some of 80s Super Sentai, Go-onger's, Shinkenger's orToQGer's later combinations looked this awkward. The feet could have used a little redesign but it had a cool finish. But again, I think the mecha could use a little work on with the feet if you ask me!

Comments

  1. I'm guessing Bunglay was written off to make way for Zyuoh Kaixa-I mean-Bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing Bunglay was written off to make way for Zyuoh Kaixa-I mean-Bird.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment