Zyuohger 36: Tusk's The Prince Of Halloween

So far, this is the first Halloween Super Sentai episode. In the past, I remembered that Power Rangers had a few Halloween specials namely in Mighty Morphin Season 1, Mighty Morphin Season 2 and Power Rangers Zeo which I saw way back in the 90s. There was also Power Rangers Samurai, Power Rangers Megaforce and Power Rangers Dino Charge which I intend to skip. I don't find this episode to be that memorable either but it was fun in its own way.

I guess this episode is a Public Service Announcement in how immature children are and that they don't really know much. This episode involved Tusk saving a girl who suddenly developed a crush on him. The Zyuohgers also go dressed up in costumes to which Leo and Amu take it too far by dressing up as a maid and as a magician. I don't know what jokes are being implicated as some crossdressing tends to happen in Super Sentai.

The monster of the week is called Sambaba with the flame dancing. I wish that Azald had a Halloween related player instead. We get to see Tusk and Amu team up which was to make the child forget abut Tusk. In the end, I guess the child mistook Amu for a guy. Nothing special, just a filler. But next week will be a pretty exciting chapter of Zyuohger as the Birdman shows up yet again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Coincidence With Golion, Zyuranger, Lion Voltron And Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers?

Amazing Coincidences Between Yasuko Kobayashi And Judd Lynn?

Five Reasons Why I Prefer GoGoFive Over Fiveman

Five Reasons Why I Prefer Gekisou Sentai Carranger Over Power Rangers Turbo

Differences Between Power Rangers' Girls and Super Sentai's Girls... LOL.

My Current List of More Mature Super Sentai Series Based On Series I've Watched From Start to End

My List Of Hot And Cute Super Sentai Heroines

Five Reasons Why I Think Ohranger Is Better Than Power Rangers Zeo

Are Darker And Edgier Super Sentai Seasons No Longer Feasible?

A Late Tribute to Thuy Trang