Gaoranger's Christmas Special

Ninninger's Christmas episode also reminded me of this Christmas episode in Gaoranger which was somewhat predictable, somewhat not predictable.

At the start of the episode, we see a Chrsitmas Org (which looks like a badly done version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer) giving gifts to children. He does look harmless.

At first, I expected that this Org would be like the Charcoal Org. Charcoal Org unlike the other Orgs was a good monster. I would admit that I was hoping it was a good monster.


What was not so surprising was that the whole act was an act. I mean, Rasetsu's performance with Christmas Org was s good. Christmas Org was really the Kurushime Org meaning "Suffering Org". The Christmas stockings would absorb children so they can be produced into Dream Juice. Man, that's quite a bit of nightmare fuel.

 The captured Kakeru does manage to outsmart the others after he was fooled. The Gaorangers save the day and the children are returned.

Well Kakeru becomes a Santa Claus guy and reveals himself to be him. A fun holiday episode overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Coincidence With Golion, Zyuranger, Lion Voltron And Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers?

Amazing Coincidences Between Yasuko Kobayashi And Judd Lynn?

Five Reasons Why I Prefer GoGoFive Over Fiveman

Five Reasons Why I Prefer Gekisou Sentai Carranger Over Power Rangers Turbo

Differences Between Power Rangers' Girls and Super Sentai's Girls... LOL.

My Current List of More Mature Super Sentai Series Based On Series I've Watched From Start to End

My List Of Hot And Cute Super Sentai Heroines

Five Reasons Why I Think Ohranger Is Better Than Power Rangers Zeo

Are Darker And Edgier Super Sentai Seasons No Longer Feasible?

A Late Tribute to Thuy Trang