I'm Having Thoughts on Goseiger vs. Shinkenger

As the fan-based canon (or fanon) Sentai VS. Universe featured the Goseigers in the feature of Shinkenger vs. Go-onger, a crossover will happen after all. Hee hee. So anyway, Lavender Ranger has featured some spoilers of the upcoming Goseiger vs. Shinkenger movie. I pretty thought of it that a pretty serious series vs. a pretty light-hearted series, so maybe there's no problem.

Two red rangers of opposite personality- Takeru Shiba's a lot more serious than Alata.

An evil Shinken Red? A clone maybe. I don't know. I think so. Or maybe a product of Takeru Shiba's dark side manifesting? Or his alter ego? I suspect this is pretty much like Ryu/Evil Ryu type of relationship- a weird case of split personality.

Oh no- Eri and Mako Shiraishi might kill everybody with how they cook! I wonder if any of the guys can cook better than those two pink rangers!

Hikoma meets the Goseigers and Takeru's in the picture.

I wonder if Kaoru Shiba will appear?! I personally wish she will but if the actress can't be found, we'll just have to endure it. Real life situations create script changes like how Super Sentai aims for one thing to another and can't do it because it can't be helped.

Comments

  1. Come on, Eri isn't that bad at cooking like Mako. In Epic 21 she made breakfast for the team and they like it and she also baked a birthday cake and a regular cake and they like it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment