Next Week: Dekarangers in Gokaiger

Well here's what- Ayumi Kinoshita will be guest starring and I'm kind of excited about it. On the other hand, I'm just disappointed that Tomokazu Yoshida won't guest star for that episode. I seem to like the idea of Tetsu and Jasmine going together.

Banban in natural hair color. Nice to know he didn't leave the Dekarangers. Well I wonder where the other Dekaranger cast members are? I like him, yes but not as much as Hoji and Tetsu but I have to agree if it wasn't for him, Hoji may have never loosened up at all.

Doggie Kruger is back too.

Oh no! What's going to happen? I'll just have to wait. Well now you know what it is to be caught red handed get it? Hee hee.

Comments

  1. I wonder if Doggie will have his DekaMaster powers? Just a thought, since he wasn't present at the Legend War.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ban look's like Takumi hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad that finally Jasmine is back with her long hair... much better than the Vs Magiranger hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the episode I'm looking forward to the most. I'm anxious to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both actor/tress looks old ..... i mean... mature now. for Doggie, they still can use him in the next ten years. i hope the story is sufficient interesting, above what in magiranger theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment