Sentai's Female Rangers Who I Find Overrated

Here are the Super Sentai females I find overrated (and I've overrated them too) namely (order by the shows they've appeared):


Mika Koizumi/Yellow 4 1- I prefer her over Jun Yabuki.  Jun Yabuki was okay but I liked Mika's antics better.  Well she was forcibly killed off because Yuki Yajima may have had some payroll issues with JAC and had enough.  So yeah, Jun did a good job replacing her and fortunately her concept didn't die out with the character.

Momoko/Pink Mask- Despite being underdeveloped, I felt like she was overrated only due to her good looks.

Megumi Misaki/Blue Dolphin- I guess she's overrated for her really amazing action stunts.  

Lin/Hououranger- She is overrated probably due to her beign the hottest bruiser from all behind her...

Tsurihime- Being the first female leader, she's gotten much attention.  I find myself overrating her.

Yuuri/Time Pink- She may cook bad but she remains a fan favorite with her role in Timeranger.  However I don't find her as great as Jen in Time Force when it comes to out of suit battles though but still... she's great!

Nanami Nono- She's hot, pretty and a tough chick.  Okay so she's all that but bashing Tori Hanson over her for external attributes is STUPID!


Ranru Itsuki/Abare Yellow- She's an entirely walking laboratory... so I guess she counts.

Marika "Jasmine" Reimon/Deka Yellow- I believe she enters into the list.  I've overrated her not only because of her looks, brains and her ESP but also, she's really a huge fan favorite.  Too bad it can cause Umeko Kodou to be pushed behind the scenes at times.  Sadly some people bash Power Rangers SPD only because she's hotter than Z.

Sakura Nishihori/Bouken Pink- Perhaps another overrated character, I think it has to do with her bad-ass action which I think exceeds most pink rangers.  She may not be the hottest but well, she kicks ass.  Oh boy, think about poor Rose being bashed only because Sakura is hotter. :(

Mako Shiraishi/Shinken Pink I think she's another of the overrated warriors.  She's a major fan favorite even if she's a terrible cook like Yuuri.  Okay so I admit, I really like the part she's kicked Akumaro's ass on her own or her fights with Juzo.  She's pretty as a rose and deadly as its thorns.  Well I'm glad she doesn't use a bow and arrow in combat or she'll be a Japanese version of Kimberly. :P


Next I'll deal with who I find to be underrated female rangers!

Comments

  1. I would add Peggy Matsuyama/Momo Ranger as being 'overrated' as her credit thus far was just being 'first female ranger EVER'... Of course everyone will try to kill me for it -_-.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment