A Collective Thought on Gobusters Early On

I got to admit I've been doing some other blogs so I didn't do much weekly reviews.  Sigh but at least Ukiya Seed is keeping up on it somehow.  So here's what I'm thinking...


The Gobusters are learning some concept of teamwork and the episodes are somewhat dark.  Why do I feel like it's having the RPM feel even if it doesn't take place in an apocalyptic setting?  Somehow this "Messiah" virus is going to be a major threat to human life.  Also having civilian powers was an idea taken from Dino Thunder but here, there are also special limits.  Hiromu for some reason is afraid of chickens,


Learning how to operate the Megazords (Seriously why this name?  LOL) again adds more humanity to the rangers.  I just thought why do they have to have android assistants in them?!  LOL.


The Buddyroids have different personalities.  I just thought why were they created?  Nick Cheeda, Banana Gorisaki and Resatsu Usada all have their strong bonds with the Gobusters.


The Gobusters' Megazords look like Zoids to me.


It DID take some time for Gobuster-Oh to combine (it was in episode six) but then again that kind of plot was also in earlier Sentai like Jetman, Zyuranger, Dairanger, Gingaman to name a few where the combining robot didn't appear immediately) but the mecha IMO is pretty cool!

I am expecting more but I'm too stuck with other stuff.  Why am I too engrossed with Chinese soaps and movies?!

Comments

  1. Just call me UkiyaSeed, not Deka Ian Titular. As for the weekly reviews, I am currently rushing it now so that I can do SHT reviews weekly again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still miss Gokaigers but Gobuster is growing on me with grittiness and originality. The Sun Vulcan/Liveman start #s of 3 has a bit of surprise to it as we got a sneak preview of the Beetle Busters. I hope it will be 6-7 Busters. The wait for the new Robots was grand as we get to see Gobuster-Oh in action in episode 6. I really hate the integration of team name and robot title. Name such as Sunvulcan Robo, Ohranger Rob, Dekaranger Robo, Why won't they call this one Buster Oh or Buster Robo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment