Part Of Me Is Still Wishing For An Akibaranger Season 3

It's no secret that I'm watching Kyuranger, Kamen Rider Build and the Korean TV series While You Were Sleeping (starring Suzy Bae) at the same time. While I was doing so I triggered my subconscious that refuses to believe that there won't be an Akibaranger Season 3. So how did it happen?


While watching "While You Were Sleeping" where Suzy Bae momentarily has the same hairstyle as Maaya Uchida (it makes it very confusing unless you notice some differences like Suzy's body shape) I wish they were working on Akibaranger Season 3. While I saw the screenshots of Suzy being near a desktop I wish that it were Maaya and not her who was typing. I wish it were Akibaranger Season 3 all the while I'm still enjoying the show.

I still can't let go of the crazy humor of Akibaranger. Such episodes involved everyone getting drunk, the Powerful Rangers episode, meeting the legendary stuntman Kazuo Niibori (and I never heard of his name even if he kept making cameos in several old school Super Sentai) or Jiro Okamoto... those were such moments. It was a two season episode with a finale for each part. The whole two season was a load full of fun for older Super Sentai fans then it ended with a Looney Tunes' style death that deserved a "That's All Folks!" from Porky Pig.

Yes, I still wish we would have a season three even if I don't rant about it quite often. I may be "moving on" with other stuff but part of me still wishes it were coming. But it isn't. Right now, I just condition myself into accepting that it's not going to happen. It's not going to happen and maybe it's for the best it isn't going to happen.

Comments