It Turns Out That Canalo Will Get To Flirt With Sayo, Sena, And Yodonna After All

I was thinking about the past few announcements that there will be a movie for Kiramager, another movie for Ryuosoulger, AND the intro movie for Zenkaiger. I thought that Toei Ltd. wasn't pushing through with a crossover with Kiramager and Ryusoulger. Turns out that April 29, 2021, will have a limited cinematic release and a DVD to follow. Yup, I got that news from reading UkiyaSeed's blog.

Now for photographic evidence from Dengeki Hobby Web that the movie is indeed going to take place... and Yodonna seems to be acting as a movie director in this crossover film. I almost feel like thinking about Shinkenger's OVA which was a crazy movie studio set.





It would be very interesting to see the movie production go on. What interests me is to see that sword fight between Bamba and Shiguru. It's also quite funny to see Canalo (yes him) finally attempt to flirt with Yodonna to his disaster. I just want to see how Canalo will once again cause trouble to himself or how Sena, Sayo, or Yodonna will eventually turn him down. 

Then again, I'm already thinking of a couple of times when my favorite Super Sentai series get a crossover with a show I dislike. Curious? Here they are:
  • I don't like Magiranger then it had had a crossover with the still-classic Dekaranger.
  • I no longer like Go-Onger (after watching Carranger) while it had a crossover with two great shows namely Gekiranger and Shinkenger.
  • Shinkenger (a show that's considered by some as Yasuko Kobayashi's Magnum Opus) also got a crossover with Kamen Rider Decade (which I consider as a spiritual successor of Saban's Mashed Rider) and Goseiger (which only got "better" due to how bad Power Rangers Megafail is).
  • I don't like Kyoryuger which had a crossover with Go-Busters. ToQGer is becoming more adjustable to me but no, not Kyoryuger. 
  • I don't like Ninninger and it had a crossover with Kamen Rider Drive. Though, we gotta admit that Power Rangers Ninja Steel has been WAY WORSE.
  • I don't like Ryusoulger and it had a crossover with Lupinranger vs. Patranger. 
So are we all glad that the crossover will happen after all?

Comments