Zenkaiger Episode 3: The Seriously Nununu Witch

This week's Zenkaiger is pretty much where I'd like to throw a lot of jokes related to Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger (Nobuo Akagi) or maybe even Troy from Power Rangers Megafail. It's because Magine is that shiny robot girl. Who can ever forget how Nobuo fell for a shiny robot girl? In the case of Troy - it's because he's more robotic than even Roboknight in the biggest Power Rangers fiasco ever. 


Gaon is presented to be a good chef. I can't tell exactly what they're cooking there TBH but it does look tasty. 


This week's episode gives us some interesting notes. I really laugh at how the Zenkaigers came in unprepared for that (typical in earlier episodes). There have been some old plots of trying the freeze the Earth though. The plan is already getting old but still entertaining nonetheless!


Meanwhile, Kikanoids do have lives similar to humans. Zyuon and Magine were neighbors. I almost feel it's a scene similar to when refugees from Communist China meet each other in a democratic country. 

The same guards remembered that Kaito wanted to do bungy jumping. Magine is using her magical powers to try and find Ice World and Barashita. However, they end up getting hit into the wrong clues or is it? 

Sauna room? TBH, I kinda wish I was able to use one except I never did. Granted, the temperature is dropped cold so they really need that boost. 

It's interesting to see that somehow, members of the Kikanoids do have childhoods. WTF! I'm reminded of how Signalman from Gekisou Sentai Carranger has a wife and a son. Choriki Sentai Ohranger even has the WTF moment that both Kaiser Buldont and Maruchiwa managed to have a baby together. How do they even accelerate their growth? It's really that weird. 

Magine is hesitant to join the tema. However, Magine manages to join the team after seeing through her crystal ball. I still find it funny that Toku villains ALWAYS wait for the heroes to finish transforming or posing. I guess it's all about having some sense of honor, huh? 

The power of ToQGer is used in the ice. TBH, it's like a skating convoy. I do find this scene pretty weird TBH.

Magine manages to use a game that I suck at against Ice World. The use of the find the objects requires a very keen eye - something I don't have. I still can't get over how I keep losing (mostly) in the Test Your Sight challenge in Mortal Kombat (2011)

The giant monster battle features Magine's form as a dragon. It's fitting really because she's a magical fairy. The new combination doesn't finish Ice World though. However, it's used to turn the tables. Speaking of which - the combination made me wish Toei used DRAGONS OVER DINOSAURS in KishinRYU Sentai Ryusoulger instead. Grrrr!!!!

Just them Vroon is calling for Professor Ijirude. I was wondering how will he join the team? Vroon is a janitor for the antagonists. I guess he doesn't know yet their true malevolence. 

A new clue appears for the heroes. They are told to wait for the glasses for their final member. The audience knows who's referenced but not them. 


Next week has a member of Tojitendo joining the team. I really wonder what's Vroon's backstory. Vroon joins the team and the most unorthodox Super Sentai team is now completed. What's next? 

Comments