Zenkaiger Episode 5: Sushi Tournament

Okay, I hope this entry will be good. I find myself caught up with other passions due to the digital age. So far, this episode was kind of entertaining. At the same time, I wonder if my vibes for Super Sentai are still up, or do I need another break? 

The opening begins with the dangler in the last episode. Kaito still considers the fact that his parents could still be alive. That thought keeps him very much awake. It does lead to a lot of shenanigans actually. 

The next day, Vroom (who was awakened last night) tries to look for the portal to Tojitend. However,  as expected, the plot can't easily move forward lest it suffers like the earlier episodes of Kamen Rider Saber

Meanwhile, Bokkowaus is once again angry and slams both Barashita and Iijude into the air for the nth time. This gag doesn't get old that easily. Of course, Bokkowaus isn't too happy BECAUSE his efforts in conquering various parallel words is going to waste.

Meanwhile, Sushi World is now turning people into sushi for fun. Is this some kind of plan to serve both Kikanoids and humans alike to be eaten by Bokkowaus? Maybe, maybe not. But this puts both Kaito and Zyuran in a literally sticky situation. 

The other three Zenkaigers decide to lure out Sushi World using... sushi. Well, it does work for a while but they're at a disadvantage. Somehow, Super Sentai really does have that weird premise that it takes a complete team to defeat one monster of the week. Is it me or are Super Sentai monsters meant to be a one-man army or what? 

The power of Kyuranger does play into action here. Both Kaito and Zyuran get into a hilarious adventure. They do manage to make the best of their literally sticky situation and defeat Sushi World. 

The enlarged Sushi World manages to create a hilarious battle scenario. Zyuran, Gaon, Magine, and Vroom are turned into sushi. Zenkaiser uses the power of Ryusoulger to set them free before the giant mecha begins. TBH, I'm starting to find the mecha fights somewhat boring in contrast to previous seasons. Is it me or am I just having taste fatigue right now and should focus on other stuff? 

Zenkaiser tries to go to Kikaitopia by using Barashita. However, the plan obviously fails. 

Meanwhile, we need to defy logic again. Like, how is Magine eating without a mouth? It almost makes me think of how Jiban can still ingest human food when he's been converted to a machine. Again, Toku logic!

Next week might be a Captain Planet-type episode. Also, a mysterious character appears and could be either friend or a foe. I can't be too sure yet. However, I feel that I might want to really SLOW DOWN now because I may have taste fatigue already. 

Comments