My List Of Hot And Cute Super Sentai Heroines

Now this post is subjected to what I'd call a MASSIVE reboot and man, this post was written so last December 7, 2008 and now it's September 3, 2015. Now it's already December 29, 2017 and I decided to add more to this entry. I thought I might edit some old posts and this is one of them. Gotta admit, gotta stay true to myself! Now it's time for a massive edit and I think it's time to do a revised list!

The pretty list...


Hikaru Katsuragi/Pink Five

Arguably she was my first Tokusatsu crush. If Americans had Kimberly, I had her dubbed over as Kimberly which I found rather... weird. I would admit that she was my first Tokusatsu crush.


Momoko/Pink Mask

After Bioman, Maskman was my second Sentai and for her, she's really a unique beauty but she really has all those prickly thorns. She's lovely as a rose but she's deadly as its thorns type of female character. Plus, she's the big sister or team heart of Maskman. I really cried when she was beaten up by Kotsuhi who was really a monster in disguise.


Megumi Mori/Blue Dolphin

I'll admit I find her really pretty, even prettier than Nanami. I remembered seeing her actress Megumi Mori first in Janperson and had the impression that she was indeed a looker. I always felt like her innocent-looking beauty was a facade to the fact she can kick your ass.


Haruna Morikawa/Pink Turbo

In Turboranger, she exists as the "almost perfect girl" and the ideal woman. Fortunately she's no Mary Sue even if she's beauty, brains and body as she's not entirely tough either, instead she relies on her wits to win.


Commander Aya Odagiri

If anybody was really pretty in Jetman, it's Aya-Chokan. I'll admit that I met a girl (she's now married) who has some resemblance to her. For me, she's really the prettiest face in Jetman, even prettier than Maria who was also a looker.


Rin/Houoranger

Oh boy where do I start with this? In the 90s Sentai girls, I think she's definitely the hottest in the crowd. Is this me or just my extreme favoritism showing up? I'll admit that unlike Mei in Zyuranger, IMO she is really hot and she rivals Kimberly in the looks section. But everyone knows I'll choose Kimberly over her... anytime. =P


Natsumi Shinohara/Yellow Racer

Zonette was pretty attractive in Carranger but Natsumi is really for me, the prettiest girl in the show. She may be boyish but I can't deny the hotness, especially in that episode she was in a two-piece revealing them curves. I'll admit even with all her clothes on, she's the biggest distraction the show has to offer.


Chisato Jougasaki/Mega Yellow

Now this is a real Megayellow... and I think she's even prettier than Ashley in Power Rangers in Space. Most of the time, she is a serious distraction from almost everything Megaranger and I find it very hard to ignore her appearance and like her for her being sweet. It's not easy to ignore especially with the summer episodes where she's in a two-piece... yummy!


Nanami Nono/Hurricane Blue

As much as I think Tori Hanson in Ninja Storm is attractive but Nanami beats her. I would easily assume that Nanami is really, REALLY super overrated in the looks department. When I think of Tori in that surfer outfit, it hardly distracts. But Nanami? Oh boy, it's so easy to just keep staring at her ignoring Hurricanger's pros and cons as a whole.


Ranru Itsuki/Abare Yellow

Kira is attractive but later, she just simply loses charm. For Ranru, she's pretty much a lot of what a guy could want. She's got the beauty, brains (she's a walking laboratory) and body but watch out, she's not going to let you easily have her and Yatsudenwani learned it the hard way.


Marika "Jasmine" Reimon/Deka Yellow

Maybe the most popular of the list and I don't deny it, she's really hot and it's easy to forget Dekaranger's merits because of her. In more than one occasion, she really has that sex appeal and when she returned to Gokaiger, I was upset she didn't have enough screen time. Anvil drop!!!!


Miki Masaki

Okay you might freak out why I'm putting a middle aged woman here but come on, just because she's past her prime doesn't mean she can't be considered attractive right? I always thought that she's quite a looker for her age, even if she's a mother of a child who's also quite cute. Sakina Kuwaii who played as her daughter has grown to be a pretty girl.


Mako Shiraishi/Shinken Pink

Not too many questions asked if you ask me and I think she's probably the most overrated or not. But then again, she and Kotoha are an overrated girl team for me. When I think of Mako, I really can't help but compare her to Kimberly Hart in terms of looks and charm. She might be pretty and sweet but watch out, she's also pretty blunt for a person.


Hiroyo Hakase

Now Akibanger is unofficial and I wonder if she should even be in this list. But I'll admit, I decided to watch the parody series during the first round because I had a crush on her. I really felt like she's really a looker herself. Heh, she became that stupid reason why I watched Akibaranger.


Amu/Zyuoh Tiger

Granted, this is a human disguise and I'm just going to talk about the actress. I admit, she does look like Taiwanese actress Tammy Chen.

Below would be my honorable mentions... I don't find them that pretty but they deserve to be here anyway...


Remi Hoshikawa/Five Yellow

Fiveman may have been the worst of Hirohisa Soda but Remi is one badass warrior. I do find her pretty but not too much that I find her that pretty.


Kazumi Hoshikawa/Five Pink

I always thought that she was quite pretty though I didn't immediately find her all that attractive at first. Later on, I figured out I'd warm up to her. I'll admit it might be because Houka isn't pretty. She's not really super pretty but I'll admit she's my type over Remi.


Ako Hayasaka/Blue Swallow

For this mouse or chipmunk (take your pick), I don't find her pretty but she was my crush in the show. I fell in love with her nutty personality and I've been thinking a girl like her would be the best partner I could find. Hehehehehe too bad the girl I know who looks like her is now owned by a guy who looks like Takeru/Red Mask... BOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Mei/Pteraranger

No matter how much I like Zyuranger over Mighty Morphin', my opinion about her hasn't been all that high. I know some people find her so moe they like her, apparently my personal preferences have been different. Now I like her as a character but never as much as Kimberly. It's really just my personal preference on my part. Now don't hammer me, I'm just stating my opinion!!!!! Then again, it's always form over substance isn't it? I don't find her as hot as Kimberly but she's the better character in terms of substance.


Tsurihime/Ninja White

Another one, I would admit yes she is cute but I don't exactly find her hot. In fact, I don't really think she's that pretty either but she's in the honorable mention.


Momo Maruo/Oh Pink

I'll admit she does sort of look like Filipino beauty Vilma Santos. She is kinda cute, in fact I find her prettier than her Zeo counterpart Kat but she's still in this section. No hard feelings for those who think otherwise.


Saya/Ginga Pink

After watching Gingaman, I'll admit I do find her attractive but not that attractive. Now you know my liking for those with Caucasian features but she's definitely not so much that high in my list.


Matsuri Tatsumi

I'll admit she's pretty cute herself. I find her prettier than Houka but I think Kazumi is still prettier than her.


Yuuri/Time Pink

Is she really all that pretty? Not really but the fact that certain men are attracted to her reminded me of why I was attracted to my ex-girlfriend who somewhat looks like her. She may not all be that attractive but I'll admit, she does have the sex appeal to a certain extent. As of late, I think neither she nor Jen in Time Force ever beat each other and are at par with each other in the looks department. Both look pretty but never get my attention that much either.


Sae Taiga/Gao White

Back when I was watching Gaoranger raw, I used to find her super hot but as of late, I just consider her cute. I'll say she's that cute tiger but watch out for her claws. Ask Tsuetsue who experienced all those claws.


Natsuki Mamiya/Princess Lilina/Bouken Yellow

So I'll admit she's not that attractive but she's pretty cute and lively. I know not all people can handle her ditzy behavior and neither could I. However I find her pretty funny. It's just annoying that I know some evil person who resembles her.


Sakura Nishihori/Bouken Pink

Although I tend to call her a "mouse" because of those features like her ears and teeth, she does look pretty for me. Even if the actress' later pictures aren't all so pretty but I'll admit she was attractive in Boukenger. Her mousy features make her look cute but prevents her from ascending this list... which was different from way back when I wrote this post last 2008!


Saki Royama/Go-on Yellow

Now I don't find her all that pretty, some say she's just eye candy but I don't think she's all that attractive. Sure she's got that "smike smile" but I haven't really thought of her as a super attractive woman.


Miu Suto/Go-on Silver

As much as I like to joke that Kiros is after her (due to the fact that Princess Ial called herself Mio during her spy mission) and that she's the "princess" of Go-onger, I don't think she's all that pretty. Sure I've seen some rather provocative pictures of Yumi Sugimoto lately but none of the, really do capture my attention at all. But still, I can't deny she is attractive to a certain extent.


Kotoha Hanaori/Shinken Yellow

If we have Mako fanboys then there are rabid Kotoha fanboys. I think she has more or less that same charm that Ako has in Jetman. Like Ako, she's that charming schoolgirl and warrior in one package except... she was trained from birth, Ako didn't expect to be a warrior. She does have that chipmunk type of features that makes her so cute.


Luka Millfy/Gokai Yellow

In contrast to the past, I don't really find Luka all that pretty. But I cannot deny that if I were a Gai Yuki type of character, she might get m attention first.


Ahim De Famille/Gokai Pink

Well I'll admit she does look like Maho Maruyama and some people prefer her over Luka, I don't really care about that either. But she does have a certain charm for a princess who can fight.


Fuuka Igasaki/Shironinger

Okay she's really THAT YOUNG but I don't deny she's kinda cute. A certain someone I know started liking Super Sentai because he had a crush on her. Hehe.


Kasumi Yamaya/Momoninger

Yup, I do find her attractive but not that attractive. I won't deny that I want to skip Ninja Steel entire only because she looks way hotter than Sarah Thompson. Dumb reasoning isn't it?


Hammy/Chameleon Green

Okay, this is really something. The actress Sakurako Okubo resembles the actress Mao Ichimichi. I didn't find one all that hot but she's in the cute list.

Updated on December 29, 2017

Comments

  1. i really think DekaYellow is the hottest of all and every time i look at BoukenPink, i just cant find her pretty.

    and by the way, wasnt Hurricane Blue played by Nao Nagasawa? your blog said Kohei Yamamoto played her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurricane Blue's name is Nono Nanami. Kouta is the Yellow Ranger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having names mixed up. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Deka Yellow and I found Gao White really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. recommend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUs6_oTCawo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpPanoBVBqI

    ReplyDelete
  6. i recommend you add miki/goggle pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. @mrpogi91- Sorry I don't find her my type. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about mika/ deka-pink? She's really cute though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diane Martin(Miss America) So cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. I crushed on them all...so cute..i am melting...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I crushed on them all...so cute..i am melting...

    ReplyDelete
  12. you can not avoid in a super sentai girl who has a bangs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay. Hammie is included, she really is like her "sister" who now works with them(Kyuranger team) as Raptor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why you didn't include Sela? (Zyuoh Shark)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Megumi is beautiful she has an angelic face, a girl with an innocent face and that miniskirt I melt for her. Hehe good list and very complete.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It astounds me how you can leave out Sela, Yoko and Moune....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shinken yellow aka Hanaori Kotoha is the most Kawaii

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment