Poll Results as of April 24, 2010

Here are some of the closed polls for today:

As a Super Sentai fan, how do you feel about Power Rangers?

28/54 voted for "I'm glad it's over." Are these Super Sentai severity members or what? Well maybe not all of them bash Power Rangers openly. I guess Disney made them give up on the Power Rangers franchise. If Saban were in charge, I don't think this vote would exceed the other. I voted for this because I felt like Disney isn't doing a good job.

26/54 voted for "Power Rangers should go on." Truly I think they should visit Power Rangers Union- putting equal sides on Power Rangers and Super Sentai in the quest to stop Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers debates.

Do you watch Super Sentai as an adult?

50/57 voted for yes. I'm not surprised. I guess they haven't lost their youthful touch. Maybe not. I don't know. I'm 25 years old and am still watching Sentai (not Power Rangers).

7/57 voted no. I guess this proves there are more people young at heart than not. :-P LOL.

Comments