Ryusoulger, A Magazine Scan Reveals Some Possible Development, And My Plan To Take A Short Break From Said Show!

Image Source

I can't say that I'm really going to take a break from Ryusoulger to focus on Kamen Rider Zero-One and the K-Drama series Vagabond. Maybe I will, maybe I won't but it seems August won't be the time that I'd take that short break. I did take a short break from Kamen Rider Zi-O and resumed viewing later. This magazine scan reveals that one of the Ryusoul Masters namely Master Pink (and yes, Sailor Moon is back) and the identity of the mysterious masked man is on. Next week, I heard Wizeru will die and it seems bigger development is happening.

August would probably give some interesting stories for the next four Sundays. That would also be the time when Kamen Rider Zi-O will be wrapping up (and it seems that the series has finished its filming). The next four Sundays may be devoted to more unraveled mysteries of the Ryusoul Tribe. I don't know how August 2019 will impact me there considering that it's Zi-O's wrapping up time and getting my vibes ready for both Vagabond and Zero-One. If there's going to be some interesting stories to tell then I think I might be missing much if I decide to take my intended break from Ryusoulger. But again it's possible to catch up on said show later, right?

How long is my intended break from Ryusoulger? I guess it's as long as Vagabond airs starting late September 20, 2019, and it's going to be a 32 episodes series. I plan to do a weekly Vagabond review by the time it airs on Netflix. There's also Kamen Rider Zero-One which I want to give heavy focus for the meantime. It's no secret that I admitted I like Kamen Rider better now in spite of its shortcomings every now and then. I think I'd like to focus on the first Reiwa Kamen Rider and Vagabond for the meantime. Then I may consider returning to Ryusoulger maybe around late November to December 2019.

But again, it's just a tentative schedule!

Comments

  1. The other problem is when will the Extra Heroes of the Ryusoulgers show up? I'm afraid that the total episode count of Ryusoulger by February 2020 would either be 43, 44 or 45 Episodes. If so, then it would be the second shortest number of Super Sentai Episodes, next to J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai's 35 Episodes of 1977. We have to wait for the next Super Sentai Series next year, since it's the Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan. Rumor has it that the next year's series would probably be sports themed or any theme/genre that TOEI wants to. Let's wait what will happen between February and March 2020.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment