Ryusoulger 33: A New Threat Arrives

Is it me or is th Druidon plot really messed up? I have to admit that maybe, just maybe, I'm having too much of a hangover from Kyuranger, Lupinranger vs. Patranger, and maybe I think Kamen Rider Zero-One can be a good start. Now, it's time for a bit of transition for Ryusoulger which for me can either mean something good or something bad can happen for the series.

Uden arrives but doesn't speak a word. There's an air of nervousness here. What I find funny in this scene is Creon getting ragdolled after last week's incident.  Gachileus is way too nervous at the presence of Uden.

Meanwhile, the Ryusoulgers are now having a game of ping pong. I love the references made to a certain Chinese athlete here. Also, Asuna's brute strength (okay, she can punch me now) does create a bit of a ruckus.

Uden shows up and causes ruckus. Both Towa and Canaro finally decide to face him but recklessly do so. They should've called the others. This results in them disappearing.

As it turns out - the Ryusoulgers do get caught in a strange dimension. Yup, talk about the dimensions in the Space Sheriff Trilogy and in B-Fighter. The battle is really tough as they can't defeat these holograms of Uden.

Banba would later get caught. However, he figures out that the more they fight - the more Uden uses their abilities. He advises them not to use their techniques. This gets some unmorphed action for this scene.

Meanwhile, there's the battle between Nada using the Gaisorg armor. He now has control over it. I really think this headbutt scene is really something. The headbutt frees Koh but it also creates a bit of an emotional scene too.

Nada gives the power of Gaisorg over to Koh which in turn creates a new Bandai merchandise.

Okay, this is pretty weird actually. Beast Morphers did have the Fury Mode which is now discontinued. This one does present a bit of look similar to Metal Heroes and Toho's Choseishin series. Also, I'm reminded of RPGs again with this one. Maybe, I could say this is a Tir Na Nog throwback in some way. Uden is destroyed in battle. Though Nada is gone and what happened?

I almost thought Nada died earlier. Everyone is crying. Though it turns out that he's actually alive...

A video recording of Nada on a tablet happens. What amazes me is how do centuries-old Ryusoul Tribe members easily adapt to OUR technology? Those guys seem to live in the Middle Ages all their life, right? I'm probably having that "Screw logic!" thing. Zyuranger also had the Zyurangers easily adapt to their surroundings. Gingaman has it too them somehow easily blending in like the Zyurangers. Flashman had them having a harder time adjusting to their estranged planet. Though as said, "SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF" Nada bids farewell so I guess Gaisorg's power is now Koh's. But will it corrupt Koh?!

I just love this sunset shot. It really adds some value to the Ryusoulgers. I really think about classic knights in action here. Again, I still want to roar it out and say, "Toei, why didn't we just go with dragons instead of dinosaurs?!" here.

Next week should be an interesting episode. But you can tell I'm definitely starting to lose passion here. You can tell my Ryusoulger-related posts are becoming less passionate and more boring here!

Comments