Ryusoulger 41 - We're Men In Black

Well, it's really me that I'm getting dispassionate about Ryusoulger. I admit that I do still have the Kyuranger and Lupato hype going on. I can't really have a final say YET until I've seen the whole show, right? Now, it's time to really get into a weird episode. Although the episode is about the missing Ryusoul Calibur - I decided to make fun of how stylish the Ryusoulgers' main team got to be! 

Koh goes into panic mode because of the missign Ryusoul Calibur. Rather than have the cliche of the villain stole it - it's more on something stupid. I really do feel the whole "Maybe it's Wizeru in disguise." thing is getting old though.

Uden's twin Saden appears. I think the whole name now means "sadden". I could really think of the revival of Master Eras. Apparently, that's what Pricious is waiting for. What gives me more complaints though is that the Druidons are loosely developed. I wonder why is Master Eras just brought up JUST. THIS. MONTH? Shouldn't he be at least mentioned months ago even if he doesn't appear?

Meanwhile, there's the history of the Underwater Tribe. Miya is actually Canaro's ex-fiance. I guess that's why Canaro has been having that annoying running gag of finding a bride. Remember how Canaro first broke up with a girl for being a nag? Well, Miya does mention that's why she even broke up with him. Also, Oto mistakenly took the Ryusoul Calibur thinking it was a toy. Is that a gag meant to make fun of how Tokusatsu weapons mostly look like toys you buy from a toy store? Then again Oto must be pretty naive to think it was just an ordinary weapon. Right now, I just feel like Canaro would have probably done what Arthur did in Hey Arthur. Remember that episode when Arthur punched D.W. for ruining his model plane? Fortunately, Oto is nowhere near as annoying as D.W. so I'm more than okay with Canaro not hitting Oto. Though Oto does still deserve some chastising so she will grow up right. 

I think this whole "Movie Madness" here is really pale in contrast to what happened in Lupinranger vs. Patranger or in Timeranger. Though I've got to give credit for action scenes. The Ryusoulgers though do get carried away and use their abilities. I do have to slam the directors for shouting, "CUT!" Later, we discover that the directors don't care about Miya anyway. Oto does pour popcorn on them like any other child would. 
 
Saden really knows how to cause trouble. I do love how the villains make things more intense by aiming at innocent people. The Ryusoulgers keep protecting the civilians.

It's also funny how a desperate Creon wants to get a promotion. What he does is steal the Ryusoul Calibur which may aid in the revival of Master Eras. He accidentally slips and the Ryusoulgers repel Saden. Later, Koh "thanks" Creon. Creon runs off hysterical. What's also expected is that Miya still rejects Canaro for being annoying. 

Next week should be the final battle of Wizeru. I just hope he gives a really good finale for himself. Meanwhile, I wonder when will Master Eras finally show up?

Comments