Haruka Kito's ONGOING Battle With A Plagiarist In A Bunny Suit


It's too obvious I'm watching Donbrothers as a guilty pleasure. I'm watching it to BASH IT when I could. I felt like how I was watching Beast Morphers to bash it as well. It's no secret that Haruka Kito reminds me of both Yoko Usami and Zoey Reeves. I feel that Toshiki Inoue is giving her a little more personality than either Yasuko Kobayashi or Judd Lynn could've done with Yoko and Zoey. An interesting part of Haruka is how she was falsely accused of plagiarism from episode one. The allegations were dropped but it's become a plotline. I wonder if Inoue is having new ideas, did a good rest do any good (and I enjoyed his involvement in Kamen Rider Zi-O's episodes dedicated to Kamen Rider Kiva), though I remembered how I could say Kiva was where he burnt out, I was worried he might screw up again due to fatigue, etc. 

The recent revelation is that a certain someone going by the name of Naoki Shiina. The name was mentioned in Don 9. Haruka got kidnapped by Cerebrian known as Sonoza. Sonoza heard of Haruka's Manga. Haruka's Manga known as First Love Hero was plagiarized while she was accused of it. Now, this "Naoki" is a person who doesn't show his face but just wears a pink bunny suit. An insult to me really especially I'm a sucker for stuffed animals. The plot starts to intensify when Haruka plans to confront the person who framed her. Yet, all we see is still a person in a rabbit suit. 


Sonoza later has both Haruka and "Naoki" in a showdown. It was interesting to know that "Naoki" even cooks the same quality of stroganoff. Just who could this Naoki be? I tried to Google the name "Naoki Shiina" Naoki's apparently a boy's name but the person is hiding in a pink rabbit suit. Though, we have our first official male pink ranger in Tyuyoshi Kijino. Quite interestingly, most of the pink ranger stuntmen are male. Motokuni Nakagawa was known as Mr. Pink since he portrayed several pink rangers. Not too surprised really that female characters also had male stunt doubles at times. 

Haruka has every right to be baffled. Heck, even her beef stew was somehow copied. Just who is the mysterious person in a bunny suit? I heard that Japanese fans are now trying to scramble it. Hopefully, some Power Rangers fans who watch Super Sentai can join in the fun even if a lot of them can't understand Japanese without subtitles. Since I'm not really Japanese - I guess I'll just speculate. Now, it' time to go back some episodes ago to figure out who "Naoki" could be...

A speculation based on past events that may be proven wrong overtime


This takes me back to episode one when Hitoshi Hanamura (Haruka's ex-boyfriend) conveniently throws her out. Haruka got (falsely) accused of plagiarism in the first episode Rather than defend her, Hitoshi ends up saying, "My mother says I shouldn't date a thief!" Hitoshi conveniently walks out of her life. Though, I have a feeling that the person in the bunny suit could be HITOSHI HIMSELF.

We haven't seen enough of Hitoshi yet. One can say that Hitoshi's probably just a coward who can't stand up to his mother. Though, I have a feeling somebody that close to Haruka could be "Naoki". Who else could start to learn of Haruka's Manga style, maybe Haruka did CO-AUTHOR the Manga First Love Hero with Haruka (and decided to grab the fame), and maybe they cooked the beef stew together. Okay, out of this world yet? Maybe, maybe not. But it's just my WMG that Hitoshi may have been the guy in the bunny suit all along. Why in the world did he still bother Haruka off-screen in Don 19? 

Though, I'm led to think that Mrs. Hanamura (whose not yet seen) could also be "Naoki" but that's probably too far of a stretch. The ending scene in Don 19 has Haruka's call getting answered by MRS. HANAMURA. What if Mrs. Hanamura (whose not yet seen) has been disguising herself as a bunny to separate Hitoshi and Haruka? Though, I think it's probably more far-fetched as to why I think Hitoshi, not his mother, maybe the man responsible for breaking Haruka's feelings.

I don't blame Haruka for getting annoyed at Hitoshi's text messages in Don 19. Seriously, I think she needs someone like Nate Silva of Beast Morphers for a boyfriend. Zoey's lucky that she's got someone like Nate. Haruka's not too lucky (if ever) that she dated Hitoshi. What if Hitoshi was using her all along and dumped her when it was convenient? What if Hitoshi was jealous of Haruka's success and decided to sabotage her life? That's a lot of questions that are waiting to be answered.

__________

What do you think of this WACKY speculation? 

Comments